If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others and where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you will find it at TissueTech™, Inc. TissueTech is a place where people are proud to work and is continually recognized as an industry leader and top employer locally and nationally. We invite you to explore our career site and learn why TissueTech is a great place to work. To learn more about available opportunities, please click here.
TissueTech offers a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees can stay focused on our mission and to recognize the importance of work-life balance. TissueTech’s benefit program includes paid holidays, a generous PTO allocation, health insurance, flexible spending programs, retirement savings program and a variety of other benefits to support both health and financial wellness.
Opportunities for college students
TissueTech is committed to discovering talent and nurturing individuals who can contribute to our mission of delivering innovative products of human origin for regenerative healing. Through our internship and co-op programs, we share knowledge and build relationships with qualified students from a variety of majors. As a company founded on and grounded in breakthrough science, we hope to foster a new generation of scientific innovation. We know that students infuse companies with new ideas and diverse perspectives. Through a range of educational experiences, we introduce students majoring in science and non-science degrees to the diverse career choices in the biotechnology industry.Internship Opportunities
Each year we have opportunities across all our major lines of business. No matter what your major, you can explore the diverse career options available within the biotechnology industry.Functional areas include:
- Research & Development
- Manufacturing Operations
- Engineering (Biomedical, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial)
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Paid internship assignments are designed for undergraduate and graduate level students. Students work under at least one practicing professional who provides guidance and mentorship during the 10-12 week internship in the summer. Our internship and co-op program will be out of our company Headquarters in Miami, FL or our regional office in Atlanta, GA.
Why Should You Apply to Our Summer Internship Program?
- In addition to meaningful and relevant work, students participate in educational workshops and social networking events throughout their assignments.
- We are a fast growing company that has attained a 4-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35 percent and we continue to experience year-to-year growth in a competitive biotech landscape.
- Students can gain exposure to innovative science and multiple career paths in the biotechnology industry.
- Students will experience a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We have been recognized and awarded as a Minority Business of the Year in 2014 by the Miami Chamber of Commerce.
- Students can make an impact by being part of a company that changes lives.